Back to Reality! (and news about SWY 20).
Hey all,
After 2 short months, and a birthday spent in debrief, I'm back in the land of the living, all set to figure out what to do next with my life ...
I hope to add some pictures and stories from the last few months to my blog. Well, as long as I can find time amongst the job search etc.
In short, I had the most amazing time. It has been challenging, exhausting, a hell of a lot of fun, inspiring and completely surreal. It has changed all participated, as we lived a lifetime in our 2 months together. I have met some of the most amazing people I've ever met, I learnt a lot about the world and myself and I have so many more questions than I thought possible. I'm very thankful for all of this.
I would highly recommend that you all apply for SWY 20, because Australia has been invited again and the Port of Call countries are India and Oman. Definitely think about it. Countries involved include Vanuatu, Spain, Costa Rica, India, Oman, Finland, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Bahrain, Tanzania, South Africa and Japan. Go to http://www.thesource.gov.au/swy for updates about the application process.
But in the meantime, please enjoy this completely innocent picture of me in a Mexican Charo suit (thanks for the lend, Eduardo!) during the Mexican Fiesta, with the beautiful Martine from Fiji.
Labels: SWY


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home